Dukes v. Wal-Mart: Should I Be Doing Something to Help My Company Avoid Becoming the Next Class Action Discrimination Target?
July 13, 2010
12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Program & Lunch
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
650 Town Center Drive, Fourth Floor Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Please join our experienced panel for an informative and lively discussion on this timely topic. Our panel includes top economists who have been on the firing line of many of these big discrimination class actions.
Topics will include:
- Does adverse impact lurk in your organization?
- Understanding your Company’s data – Were is it? What does it show and why?
- Looking beyond the Data – Examining your recruiting, hiring, and promotional practices, compensation structure, and performance review process
- Cutting-edge promotional and performance review practices that guard against adverse impact
- Addressing problems without creating reverse discrimination liability
- Practical strategies for implementing changes
- Ensuring that your analysis is protected by the attorney-client privilege.
The 1 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Greg Labate, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Geoff DeBoskey, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Ali Saad and Rob Crandall, Partners, Resolution Economics
To RSVP please click here.
MCLE Credit: This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Questions? Contact Melissa Omphroy at email@example.com or 415.774.2997.