Labor & Employment Law Update: 2010 Year in Review
November 10, 2010
3:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
W New York
541 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022
2010 has brought numerous developments in the areas of labor and employment legislation, enforcement activity, court decisions and workplace issues for employers to consider.
Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics including:
- The Year in Review: Important Federal and State Case Law and Regulatory Developments
- Employee Raiding Topics Including Recent DOJ Initiatives and Antitrust Considerations
- Practical Tips for Managing Retaliation and Whistleblower Claims
- Ethical Considerations Affecting E-discovery Practices
The 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Jim Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Dan Brown, Partner, Sheppard Mullin
- Eric Raphan, Associate, Sheppard Mullin
W New York
541 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
(Between 49th and 50th)
Click here for directions.
Registration: 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
To RSVP please click here.
Questions? Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or (212) 653-8450.
Continuing Legal Education Credit
This course or program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours, of which 0.5 hours applies to ethics. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York, March 19th, 2009 – March 18th, 2012.
Human Resources Certification Institute Credit
This program is pending approval for 1.5 hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider — valid through December 2012.