2011 has brought numerous developments in the areas of labor and employment legislation, enforcement activity, court decisions and workplace issues for employers to consider. Please join our experienced attorneys for an informative and lively discussion on a variety of timely topics including the following.
- The Year in Review: Important Federal and State Case Law and Regulatory Developments
- Best Practices for Drafting Employment and Severance Agreements
- Arbitration Agreements: Issues for Employers to Consider In Light of AT&T Mobility LLC v. Concepcion and Stolt-Nielsen S.A. v. Animalfeeds Int’l. Corp.
- Increased Protection for Employee Social Media Activities and the NLRB’s New Posting Requirement
The 1.5 hour complimentary seminar will be presented by:
- Jonathan Stoler, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York)
- James Hays, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York)
- Eric Raphan, Partner, Sheppard Mullin (New York)
- Lisa Lewis, Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin (New York)
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Registration: 3:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
The W Hotel
541 Lexington Avenue (at 49th Street)
New York, NY 10022
RSVP: Click here to register.
Contact Meredith Greisman at email@example.com or
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours which may be applied toward the Skills requirement, and is suitable for both transitional and non-transitional attorneys. Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.
Human Resources Certification Institute Credit:
This program has been approved for 1.5 hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP is an HRCI Approved Provider (valid through December 2012).